When determining the amount of the guaranteed minimum aid for a member of a household winnipeg defence law firm, the person who is:
– serving a prison sentence longer than 30 days,
– with a decision of the Center for Social Work, is placed in an institution for extra-family social protection, a foster family, organized living with support, or other institution and
– perpetrator of domestic violence.
Households not eligible for guaranteed minimum aid
The right to guaranteed minimum aid cannot be realized by a household in which member:
– can be sustained alone,
– may earn income by selling or by leasing property in their possession, which the members of the household do not use,
– has a contract for life support, and has not initiated a procedure for termination of that agreement,
– can provide maintenance on another basis,
– is deleted from the records of unemployed persons due to irregular reporting until the expiration of the period until the right to re-register, in accordance with the regulations on employment and insurance in case of unemployment and / or
– to whose employment his agreement has been terminated, upon his request or with the dismissal of the employer due to violation of the contractual obligations or other obligations arising from the employment, in the last 12 months before submitting the request for exercising the right to guaranteed minimum assistance.
The right to guaranteed minimal assistance cannot be realized by a household that is not exposed to social risk, ascertained on the basis of direct insight and professional documentation from the authorized worker from the Center for Social Work.
Household members, beneficiaries of guaranteed minimum aid, who are unemployed, are registered at the competent employment center in accordance with the Law on Employment and Insurance in Case of Unemployment. The Center for Social Work shall indemnify the user within 30 days from the day of receipt of the decision for realization of the guaranteed minimum assistance, to be registered as an unemployed person in the competent employment center.
If the beneficiary does not appear at the competent employment center within the time limit specified by the competent center for social work, he shall immediately inform the competent social work center immediately, and no later than three days after the expiration of the deadline. The Center for Social Work with each member of the household, a beneficiary of guaranteed minimum assistance, who is unemployed and registered in the competent Employment Center, prepares an individual plan. The beneficiary of the guaranteed minimum assistance is obliged to fulfill the obligations of the individual plan in order to overcome the material non-security of the household.
The Center for Social Work and the Employment Center cooperate in the realization of the individual employment plan for the beneficiary, for its participation in active employment measures, as well as for employment. The Center for Social Work implements the individual plan for each able-bodied member of the household, a beneficiary of guaranteed minimum assistance according to the data from the individual employment plan, obtained from the Employment Center.